About the artist
- He played with brilliant artists such as Itzhak Perlman, Joshua Bell, Antje Weithaas, Mihaela Martin, Stefan Milenkovich, Jens Peter Maintz, Alban Gerhardt, Tabea Zimmermann and Frans Helmerson, and many others.
- Concerts took him to venues like Carnegie Hall and Alice Tully Hall in New York, Louvre Paris, Tsuda and Oji Hall Tokyo, Wigmore Hall London, Concertgebouw Amsterdam, Angel Place Sydney, Teatro Colon Buenos Aires, Sao Paolo Hall, Bucharest and the Berlin Philharmonic.
- He regularly works as an official pianist at the international contests Queen Elizabeth Competition in Brussels, Joseph Joachim Hannover, Feuermann Berlin and ARD Munich, playing all instruments and singing as well.
- He taught masters courses in corepetition and chamber music in Germany, Spain, Norway, Bulgaria, the United Kingdom, Japan, China, Australia, Chile and the USA.
- He was active as a member of the faculty and staff accompanist at the Perlman Music Program, at the invitation of Itzhak Perlman, whose entire studio was accompanied by Hoppe at Juilliard School for many years.
- He studied with the maestro Lee Luvisi, being the first laureate of the Sanders Memorial Award at Juilliard School of Music.
- He worked full-time in the studio of Dorothy Delay, the legendary violin teacher.
- Member of the Hochschule für Musik Hanns Eisler Faculty.
- ATOS Trio, in which Hoppe is a pianist, was awarded at the 3rd Kalichstein-Laredo-Robinson Award Gala in 2007 and is a member of BBC3 New Generation Artists 2009.
- ATOS Trio received the Borletto-Buitoni Prize 2012 prize in recognition of its artistic excellence.
- ATOS Trio has been invited to prestigious festivals such as the Enescu Festival in Bucharest, London, Rheingau or Schwetzingen, and collaborated with conductors such as Andrew Manze and Jac van Steen.
Concerts with guest artists
Concert in the City Hall of Novi Sad in the ‘Kaleidoscope of Culture’ organized by ‘Novi Sad 2021’ Foundation
Concert at the “Banatul” Philharmonic in Timisoara
Concert at the performance hall of the Municipal Theatre “Traian Grozavescu” in Lugoj
Inaugural concert at the festivities hall of the Iosefin Orthodox Parish in Timisoara
Concert at the “Nako” Castle in Sannicolau Mare
Social concert at the “Cristian Serban” Medical Centre for Children and Young People, Buzias
Concert at the ‘ProArte’ Hall of the National College ‘Decebal’ from Deva
23 – 26
Piano and Chamber Music Masterclass with Thomas Hoppe
23 – 28
Cello Masterclass with Valentin Radutiu
26 Sept. –
Chamber Music Masterclass with the Furiant Quartett
23 – 29
Clarinet Masterclass with Tomaz Močilnik
26 Sept. –
Violin Masterclass with Stefano Mesaglio and Vlad Popescu
26 Sept. –
Viola Masterclass with Mladen Somborac
Concerts with participations at the masterclasses
Concert at the National College of Art “Ion Vidu” of Timisoara
Educational Concert at National College of Art “Ion Vidu” of Timisoara
Concert at the Roman Catholic Church “Futok” Jimbolia
Concert in the Cultural House of Margina, in ‘Moving Fire Places’ project, organized by the 2021 and ‘Prin Banat’ Associations
Concert at the “Adam Muller Guttenbrunn” House Timisoara